Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SLC: Salty Caramels


I love me some chocolates.  If I were a junkie, this would be my smack.  Two years ago Nicole introduced us to V Chocolates, which are the tastiest salted chocolate covered caramels I’ve ever had.  She got us hooked, and when we heard that their factory was in SLC, we couldn’t resist.  After all, the odds of a brewery tour in SLC were slim to none.

Though we did find a Budweiser flag in Nicole's neighborhood.  She says the neighbors are "nice".

Thursday, the last day Ayk and I were there, we decided to do a tour.  It’s a modest factory, and you have to make reservations before hand.  If you don’t make a reservation, like us, you’ll at least get a self-guided tour and all the samples you wanted.

 Kayla and Lucas patiently posing while there's chocolate inside awaiting to be eaten.




 Let me reiterate that: All the samples you want.
.
 Duly noted.


 Thanks for your enthusiasm, boys.

1 comment:

  1. omg, that looks enjoyable! perhaps we need to go hershey's this summer for a far distant second lol

    ReplyDelete