Friday, February 18, 2011

Updates

I realize posting has been slow lately.  Truth be told, even though I love writing for the blog, I'd rather spend time enjoying this trip.  And unless I'm getting paid for this, I don't see the need to rush to give you haphazardly written posts just to maintain a non-existent deadline.

Don't you worry - there will be oodles of posts next week. Saturday (that's tomorrow) we'll be returning to Baltimore late in the evening.  Yes, our journey is almost over.  It's pretty depressing.  Even one of Hemingway's cats seems upset about it:

 Noo!!  I can haz 2-month long vaycayshun?

More posts will come once we get back.  You can trust me on that one since we don't have full-time jobs yet.  We'll need something to do when we need a break from sending resumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment