Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Updates

I realize I’ve been slacking with the posts, but writing on the road is has been on the back-burner since there are so many pretty sites to see.  Hopefully I’ll catch up soon.  And we love reading the comments and it would be awesome to respond to them, but once again, pretty roadside attractions are distracting.  To compensate, here’s a cat for your amusement:

It's no lolcat, but it should do.

Onto the Salt Lake City (SLC) visit.  Doing things a little differently with the next few posts.  Rather than divide posts by days, I’m doing the Salt Lake City visit by themes: Family, skiing, saltiness (that’ll make sense later, trust me), and farewell.  If you don’t like the set-up, I'll sweeten the deal with this picture of a dog:


1 comment:

  1. ANIMAL FRIENDS!!!!! More animals please. Oh and in reference to day 1 of skiing I laughed because it makes me happy to see you and Nicole whine.

    ReplyDelete